Monday, March 1, 2010

me..is DAWAI n not EINSTEIN..huh..

okayy...1st of all...

i'm not regret bcoz of I do not hv a brain like einstein....i'm proud with my brain...with my capability...with my competency...and with myself...but....

now..in this new place.....i'm a bit of piss off with myself and with others.....i'm eager to know everything in a short period...but...i know that i juz start my work for 5days...so 8hours x 5days = 40hours....40hours..what can i expect from myself with 40hours minus lunch hour...facebooking 5sec every 1hour...reading bout spec in cons maybe 1hour in a day ( tuh pong byk blur...xpaham!)...check back all the old files (segerabak!) ...and many more.....but my knowledge in this field only 3% maybe...or mybe less than that...

and...i still feel that everybody think that i know everything...ouhhh men.....baru 5hari....ape bleh wat...masih sesi mngenali laa...(but ade gak da buat keje melalui cara ikut logik akal....dasat2)..

meeting today...really make me look like i am a 'tunggul'....only smiling all the time....ni jelah termampu...ugghhh...but i try my best to catch every single words that all the bosses said....and the result is..5% input....haissyyy...

okla...juz follow the flow....

chalo mere bete

"A person starts to live when he can live outside himself." -Albert einstein

2 comments:

  1. Y... i know its hard time for you..
    just do what ever you can and berdoalah..
    insyallah pasti percentage input itu akan bertambah.. :)

    all the besh darl..

    ReplyDelete
  2. huiyooooo....best beb.........i did'nt aspect that i can read wt u write.......<10kali aku baca sbb kehebatan otk ku semakin menurunnn.....>..unbelived...arghhhh

    ReplyDelete