Thursday, March 12, 2009

mari tagged2

Complete these sentences:

  1. My ex-boyfriend... [i dun wanna think bout him anymore]
  2. I am listening to...[some noises from the TV]
  3. Maybe I should... [plan for my future..or plan for my fiture husband..haha]
  4. I like learning... [lotsa things..esp..challenges one..]
  5. My best friend(s)...[cayang kamoo sume2..mmuahh]
  6. I don't understand... [tamil..of cos maa..i'm malay what]
  7. I lost... [ma feel...feeelll]
  8. Many people said... [sengal ubi kayu rebus cicah ngn sambal kicap]
  9. The meaning of my name..[penawar yang indah..huhuh]
  10. Love is...[full with..errr...apentah]
  11. A place called...[an area where we can hibernate properly]
  12. I will try..[to gain ma weight..yeahh ]
  13. The meaning of "forever"....[humph..nothing is forever..]
  14. My handphone... [is called COKIA n had a cracked pattern..]
  15. I am very annoyed... [when i got a lots of thing to talk]
  16. Whenever I wake up from sleep... [i will step to the next katil 'mamai'ly and sleep again]
  17. Party is...[a place to find out new bf..haha]
  18. The cutest animal ... [nyanyau...dan kongkang]
  19. The best age... [err...baby..]
  20. I felt tension today...[ coz ma teeth is ngilu dowh..ceiss]
  21. tonight i will try..[chatting, blogging, facebooking, frenstering]
  22. when i look at myself in the mirror this morning...[i'm happy coz ma skin getting much more flawless..haha]
  23. Shopping mall...[a place where i can get histeria esp when sales]
  24. fast food are usually... [good for ur health]
  25. Last sentence to a person... who read this...[remember me as dawai forever..haha!]
  26. Who to tag... [whoever..]

1 comment:

  1. thanks Y... ahahahaah.. nda memnag sengal ubi kayu cicah smbal kicap.. eee.. sdapnyeee.. :P

    ReplyDelete